Thursday, April 3, 2014

Required Viewing

It's been quiet here at Finely-Sifted for a couple of days. Not for my lack of trying! I simply could not find anything that passed our high standards. My editor LP wouldn't approve any of my post ideas. Finally today I got approval to use a couple of things from the vault.

I'm sure most of you have had the pleasure of seeing Teddybear the Porcupine eating corn. If not, this is required viewing for all Finely-Sifted readers. If you have seen this before you're probably jonesin' to see it again. Important: Turn up the volume, Teddybear must be heard.


Teddybear has made several videos and they are all so delightful, but my favorite will always be the original. I swear I hear him yell, "Back up!" at 0:47. That's right, lady, back up and hands off the corn!


The only other item LP would approve for this post is a gif of Taylor Swift performing at the Grammys. I remember watching this and here was the moment I said to myself, "You know what? The kid might be all right."


Taylor was the butt of some jokes the next day because of her exuberant head-banging, but she won me over. It was the first time I saw her do anything interesting. And I really like the song too. Keep taking risks and making weird choices, Taylor!

I guess that's all I've got for today, but I have high hopes for tomorrow's sifting!

Love
Edy O.

No comments:

Post a Comment