Friday, March 7, 2014

Forget "Throwback Thursday"! Welcome to "Feline Friday"!



LP here. While Edy is taking her weekly shower I'll be at the helm. Allow me to take this opportunity to introduce myself to you properly. First of all, only Edy is allowed to call me Lil' Poops. Everyone else, including you, may address me as LP.

You have to understand something about Edy. Lately she has been floundering around in life searching for some sort of direction, while all the road signs have been pointing her in the direction of writing. I finally had to sit her down the other day and tell her to snap out of her daze and start getting serious about a career. I can only bring in so much as a cam-cat, and organic catnip is not cheap!

I will not be allowing her to blog today until she has considered her topic carefully and submits to me an acceptable draft. She's very excited about the big Kesha news, but I don't want her to publish a post and then keep editing it and tinkering with it until she gets it right.

Incidentally, the photo of me that appears above is from my childhood. I was just a wee kitten of 3 months old, and that was when I first fell in love with O HOLY LAPTOP. I'm much more mature now.


No comments:

Post a Comment